All of the Disney hotels in Walt Disney World provide complimentary travel to and from the theme parks, however some are very close - within walking distance.
The Disney Hotels in Walt Disney World are grouped into three different categories and are listed below. Those which are closest to Epcot are highlighted.
The resort categories are::
- Value Resort Hotels
- Moderate Resort Hotels
- Deluxe Hotels
There are also other non-Disney hotels in and around Walt Disney World. In fact, if you wanted to stay a night in every room available within Walt Disney World hotels and resorts, it would take more than 68 years!
There are many benefits to staying in a Walt Disney World resort Hotel - for a start you will be based right in the centre of the action, meaning that journeys to and from the attractions are as short as possible. Additionally as a Disney Resort hotel guest you are able to take advantage of the extended opening hours at the theme parks - each day selected attractions at one of the parks are open for extra time exclusively for hotel guests.
Transportation from Orlando International Airport to the Disney Hotels is complimentary for hotel guests, as is transportation around the Walt Disney World resort.
Value Resort Hotels
The value resort hotels provide an amazing themed holiday experience, but at a lower cost than some of the other Disney hotels.
The value resort hotels are:
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
Moderate Resort Hotels
The moderate resort hotels are:
- The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Deluxe Resort Hotels
The deluxe resort hotels are:
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Beach Club Resort (close to Epcot)
- Disney's Boardwalk Inn (close to Epcot)
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort (close to Epcot)
Other Resort Hotels
- Swan and Dolphin (close to Epcot)