International Food and Wine Festival
The annual Food and Wine Festival at Epcot began in 1995, and brings both amateur and professional food fans from all over the world.
Disney's highlights of the Festival include:
- Nearly 30 international food and beverage Marketplaces
- Signature dining experiences with celebrated chefs
- Party for the Senses—a spectacular tribute to the sensory arts
- Culinary demonstrations and wine seminars
- The Eat to the Beat concert series, with nightly musical performances from popular hit-makers
Magic Kingdom is the original Disney World park, opened in 1971.
Epcot is an amazing park inspired by Walt Disney's original vision.
Disney's Hollywood Studios reflects the silver screen's golden age.
Exotic animals and amazing theming in Animal Kingdom.
Typhoon Lagoon water park has thrilling slides & a giant wave pool.
Snow in the summer at Blizzard Beach water park in Walt Disney World.